You want nothing more than seeing your dog happy and comfortable around you, that’s for sure.
So, that’s the reason why we suggest to make your dog homemade meals, because you can specifically know what you are using in it and also control the ingredients and making sure it’s healthy for your furry friend.
There is nothing to worry about all of our dogs treats recipes are extremely healthy, natural, handy, and extremely yummy!
Well, here’s an amazing recipe, the turkey and veggies, it’s a 100% healthy dog treats. We are more than certain that your dog will fall for.
Turkey & Veggie Dog Food Recipe
- 2 pounds lean ground turkey
- 2 tablespoons chicken liver, finely diced or pureed, optional
- 2 medium carrots, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup green beans, diced
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Add 1 1/2 cups water to a double boiler, then put the vegetables in a steam basket On Top Of bowl, then immediately cover it. Stir until boiling, reduce heat to a low-boil and steam until you can see that the veggies become soft, about 10 minutes.
- At the same time you need to add the turkey and liver to a massive Pan, then cook on medium-high Temperature until done. Remove any fat and discard. then, Chop veggies or pulse in a food processor, and veggies to the cooked turkey.
- Add the olive oil and toss with turkey and veggie blend. Then, let it rest too before separating into freezer-safe Receptacles.
Indeed these freezer-safe bags are really excellent for freezing Singular meals.
However, you need to be totally certain to label every bag with the exact date of the preparation and of course the name of the meal before putting them in the freezer.
You know that every dog is different from the other concerning the size, age, weight, and breed. so, you need to take this into consideration when it comes to your pup.
So, it’s better to consult your vet to know how much exactly you can serve to your dog every day.
Moreover, you need to take out the amount of the treat from the refrigerator a night before you want to serve it to your baby dog