It’s really good to make your dog homemade doggy biscuits instead of buying it from a store when you actually cook your own dog treats, you can control everything, and know exactly what you put in.
Indeed, like humans, Dogs as well can have allergies and diet restrictions. However and luckily, most recipes can be changed in your kitchen according to what your dog really desires.
So, in case if your dog had any allergies or restrictions, then you can simply replace it by using oat flour, chickpea flour, quinoa flour, etc.
Don’t ever forget that when you make a few changes in order to softly Straighten other ingredients, you need to save the right level of Humidity so as to make an excellent paste or cookie batter.
Pretzel Recipe for Dogs
- 1 egg
- 2 cups oat flour
- ¾ cup rolled oats
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ⅓ cup carob powder
- Boiling water
- Heat your oven to 350 F.
- Beat the egg in a small bowl.
- Stir up the flour, oats, and Applesauce in a big bowl.
- Keep away 1 tablespoon of the beaten egg and add the remainder to the paste. In case if you use a stand mixer, you probably need to switch to the paste hook.
- Your paste must be really tacky but not sticky. you can add extra flour or water if it is necessary so as to Attain the perfect consistency.
- Using about 2 tablespoons of paste at a time, then, roll it into a thin, round strip about 10
- Form the strips of paste into pretzel forms then, put them on a nonstick baking sheet.
- Brush the remaining tablespoon of beaten egg over the tops of the pretzels. (This is just a Volitional povr, however, it will really help in creating a glossy end on your baked treats.)
- Bake for about 25 minutes.
- Tear Out the baking sheet from the oven and sprinkle the shredded cheddar on the top of the pretzels you desire. (You can cancel this step in case if you didn’t prefer to add any Garnish.)
- Bake for another 5 minutes.
- In case if you want to add a carob coat to some of your pretzels, then follow these directions: just after you let the pretzels to rest, create a carob dipping sauce by slowly adding boiling water, 1 tablespoon at a time, to your carob powder. So, when you notice that the blender has reached a solid, drizzling Cohesion, you can dip as many of your pretzels as you’d like into the mix. Then let them rest a little bit and set completely before giving it to your dog.
Many dog owners declared that this recipe is one of the best recipes they had ever done, moreover, their dogs really loved it, they explained that they found it very yummy.