HEART SHAPED CHICKEN DOG TREATS
Every dog owner wants to provide his furry companion everything he desires, so he does all his best to make him happy and comfortable.
Actually, there is many ways to cuddle your baby dog, and one of these ways is cooking a Homemade dog treats for him, and valentine’s Day is the perfect time to make it.
this chicken dog treat recipe will not take much of time for preparation, it’s really fast and so simple, your dog will absolutely love it.
Indeed, you can cook this recipe with any kind of lean meat, not only with chicken.
In case If your dog is suffering from allergies, then you can replace it by a novel protein like bison or quail. Trust me, this wonderful, simple recipe is the way of winning your dog’s affection. We are very certain that your dog will taste the yummiest meal ever.
- Silicone Heart Mold (ours is good in the oven or the freezer)
- 1 cup cooked, finely diced chicken
- 1/2 cup rice, cooked & mashed
- 3 tablespoons rice flour
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Blend all the ingredients and move it well.
- Spoon into silicone molds.
- Bake for 20 – 30 minutes, until tops are golden brown.
- Let it rest a while, then get it out of molds.
NOTES: You can Save it in the fridge for about 5 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months