DIY dog treats recipe
Want to try an amazing homemade dog treat? Well, this recipe is exactly what you are looking for.
It will be super-cute and charming Using dog bone cookie cutters to prepare these cookies, especially if decided to present it as a gift.
However, it’s not really necessary, you can use another form of cookies cutter as you desired, in the end, your baby dog will eat these yummy cookies no matter shape they are.
- 1 cup organic peanut butter
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 cups whole-wheat flour, plus more for cutting out the cookies
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Blend the peanut butter and milk together in a medium-size mixing bowl, then drop the milk in a really slow way so as to let you blend it too Dynamically.
- Take a different large mixing bowl, and mix the baking powder with whole-wheat flour.
- add the dry ingredients to the peanut butter-milk mixture slowly, then blend all of the ingredients until you can see that it’s totally combined.
- On a sheet of parchment paper, sprinkle a tiny bit of wheat flour on the surface and roll out the paste so as to get the thickness you desired. then, Use your dog bone cookie cutters, cut out dog treats and put them onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remember that you have to be certain taking your dog’s dietary requirements into consideration Before even preparing these dog treats. Dogs are different some of them would love peanut butter, while some of them wouldn’t. So, your dog needs have to always the first. But dogs generally love homemade treats and many dog owners proved that.