If you are confused and have no idea about what you can prepare for your dog to eat, we have got the perfect recipe for you!
Indeed, the recipe that we are going to give you is so simple, it actually based only on two ingredients and infinite methods to customize to your dog’s Savours, we bet that you will never buy dog biscuits from any store anymore.
According to many dog owners, they found the recipe very easy, simple and they also explained that their dogs really loved its taste. So, are you ready to find out what is this recipe?
Easy Two-Ingredient Dog Treats
- 2 cups 100% organic whole wheat flour* (or
wheat germ, spelt, rolled oats — or a mixture of both )
- 2 (4oz) jars of pureed baby food** – beef, blueberry, sweet potato, chicken, etc.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Blend all the ingredients together to Take Shape a solid paste. Add more flour or water If necessary.
- On a softly floured surface, roll the paste out Equally, until it’s about 1/4 inch solid. Then, Us cookie cutters to cut the paste into the shape
you want, or you can use the pizza cutter to cut it into cubes.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper, put the treats about 1/2 inch apart. Then, Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Let it cool totally before save it in a paper bag (storing in an air-tight punnet will make them soft, but they’re still edible).
Indeed, what makes it a perfect recipe is the fact that it can make more much, and also staying for several weeks. However, if you think that your dog can not consume this Quantity, then you can half the recipe or freeze the rest of the paste/ treats for the next time!
- A note concerning the flour: if you can create your own grain-free version, you can simply replace the flours listed for bean flour (like chickpea flour/gram flour) or even buckwheat (which isn’t actually a grain and is gluten-free). There are also Other choices like quinoa flour, coconut flour, and even peanut flour, or you can simply blend all of these!
- A note about baby food: Nearly all baby foods actually do not include these kinds of ingredients In Any Case. however, you better realize that you should Avert using ingredients that includes onions, grapes, or raisins. For sure!