DIY 3-Ingredient Vegan Dog Treats
prep: 10 mins
cook: 30 mins
total: 40 mins
- 1 cup Oat or Rice Flour, any works
- 2 ripe Bananas, mashed
- 1/4 cup Peanut Butter*, smooth (unsweetened)
- Peel your bananas and smash them with the peanut butter until you notice that it turn to be Slick.
- Size it then pours in your flour, adding half at a time. Then, blend until Equally Joint and add the rest.
- Wrap the whole thing until you can see that it becomes United. You can use your hands if it is necessary in order to form a Thick ball of paste.
- Cool the paste for about 20 minutes*. (It is not necessary, however, it helps firm the paste Exceedingly.)
- Tear out the paste from the fridge and put it on parchment paper or a well-floured counter.
- Preheat your oven to 325 F.
- Roll out the paste to a 1/3-1/2 inch Consistency.
- Using your cookie cutter, then cut out the forms in the shape you want.
- Convey your cookies to a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Use a fork to poke 4 holes in the center of each in order to let it steam to escape.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Take it out, and allow it totally rest before conveying to an air-tight Punnet.
- Provide to your dog as desired! (They’repeople safe too!)
Concerning the form of your bananas, you probably need to add extra flour. The Kneading must be quite softly sticky and Constant, like a sugar cookie paste.
If you allow it to rest, it will be more constant, however, it’s not really important. Moreover, it’s better to use peanut butter with organic peanuts. So, before using it, you need to read the label to make sure that you’re using a product that doesn’t include added oils or extra sugar.
Freeze it for 3 months. As you know this is actually a treat. so, please prevent providing your dog too much of these treats.
One or two daily are enough for him, According to their size. Well, you are free to add ground flax, chia or hemp seeds for added protein and healthy fats!
courses: DIY, snack cuisine gluten-free, vegan, dog-friendly