It will be really better if you add some veggies and fruits into your dog’s diet, as we all know these two things are so healthy and rich with many benefits to humans and dogs as well.
You can’t always give your furry friend bread and cheese, so it will be nice to try some different foods.
luckily this recipe is very special, it contains sweet potatoes, which is really a good source of vitamin C, D and it helps in controlling blood sugar and maintaining energy.
Sweet Potato Fries For Dogs
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 1 Sweet Potato
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil (melted)
- Spices – Turmeric, Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F
- Wash and peel the sweet potato
- Cut the sweet potato into equally sized long tiny pieces
- Coat with oil and spices, then blend in a big bowl or Ziploc bag
- Put fries on baking sheet in one Stratum
- Bake for about 15 minutes
- Flip over fries for even baking
- Bake for another 10-15 minutes
- Allow it to rest before you decide to provide it
to your puppy! This meal is extremely simple, easy and so yummy.
guess what? Actually these fries are edible for humans as well, you can possibly make your own just with olive oil, salt, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper.
However, adding these ingredients to your dog’s recipe is not safe at all, so, please stay just with the original recipe.
Well, in case if you are interested in finding extra possibilities for spice Incorporations, then here are a few dog Reliable spices:
- Coriander (though we are a Cilantro free
- Garlic (in small amounts)
However, with every new spice you try, always make sure to keep your eye on your baby dog