Are you looking for an easy simple treat to cook it for your furry friend? Well, here’s an easy, wonderful recipe that you will love!
All that you need to prepare this meal is oatmeal, cinnamon applesauce, and one egg.
- 1 cup Dry Quick Cook Oatmeal
- ½ cup Cinnamon Apple Sauce or Apple Sauce with s dash of Cinnamon Added
- 1 large Egg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Take a clean, huge and dry mixing bowl, Flux the cup of oatmeal. Then, Add the applesauce and blend them well. When you feel that
everything is combined, then add the egg and blend them all again.
- If you want to get fancy or happen to have either whoopie cake molds or mini bunt pans you can spoon the mixture into the pan. If you just have the basics use a cookie sheet (that’s the thin metal baking sheet). Grease the pan or tray with oil – as long as your pet doesn’t have any allergies the only oil you should avoid is grapeseed oil.
- Scoop the mix into the molds or create big drop cookies using a tablespoon.
- When your oven is in the temperature desired, then you can put the tray or pan in the inside it for about 22 minutes. You really need to set
hekitchen timer, because you can possibly forget about the oven if you depend just on watching the time, you can simply district when your phone ring or if someone come to visit you. So it’s better to use the hekitchen.
- Once you can get the pan or the tray out from the oven, you have to remove the cookies immediately in order to let it to cool. So, just after
you feel that the cookies are in the rightful temperature, then you can let your baby dog enjoy tasting one or tow.
We received daily comments of dogs owners who actually try out our recipes and how they want to eat these delicious treats themselves.
And we always replied just do it. Their curiosity may push them to try out, however, they will not have all that extra taste they actually found in the constant cookies they normally eat.
On the other hand, the small kids might find sharing cookies with dogs is kind of a funny thing, indeed, they will enjoy eating them!